- April 2020 – Release of the Non-Fungible Token Framework with Crown Core “Emerald” v0.14
- May 2020 – Calculation of the Crown Platform CO2 emissions based on block producing node count and electricity consumption
- June / December 2020 – Definition of the offset model. Analysis of the tree species, climate contextualisation, plot measurement.
- December 2020 – Presentation of the NFTree project to the Crown Platform Decentralised Governance and Proposal System for community voting.
- January 2021 – Development of NFTree Protocol System.
- February 2021 – Implementation of the NFTree System.
- March, April, May 2021 – Registration of protocols and tokens on the blockchain.
- November 2021 – Showcasing NFTree at CoinFestUK:
– Presentation to the public of the first carbon neutral blockchain.
– Presentation to the public of the first NFT based offsetting system.
Work In Progress
- Scalable NFT-based CO2 certificate model presented to enterprises and institutions to tokenise new plantations and register them as CO2 certificates on the Crown blockchain .
- Release of the NFT Transfer Framework within Crown Core v0.21 to create NFT-based carbon certificate markets.
- Presentation of additional NFTree action areas: NFT based tree tracing for agriculture. Tokenisation and registry of singular trees, enterprise-size tree registries for mass-offsetting.