Skip to content
- April 2020 – Release of the Non-Fungible Token Framework with Crown Core “Emerald” v0.14
- May 2020 – Calculation of the Crown Platform CO2 emissions based on block producing node count and electricity consumption
- June / December 2020 – Definition of the offset model. Analysis of the tree species, climate contextualisation, plot measurement.
- December 2020 – Presentation of the NFTree project to the Crown Platform Decentralised Governance and Proposal System for community voting.
- January 2021 – Tokenisation of the CO2 certificates.
- February 2021 – Presentation to the public of the first carbon neutral Blockchain
- March 2021 onwards – Scalable NFT-based CO2 certificate model presented to enterprises and institutions to tokenise new plantations and register them as CO2 certificates on the Crown blockchain .
- ~April 2021 – Release of the NFT Transfer Framework within Crown Core v0.16 to create NFT-based carbon certificate markets.
- May 2021 onwards – Presentation of additional NFTree action areas: NFT based tree tracing for agriculture. Tokenisation and registry of singular trees, enterprise-size tree registries for mass-offsetting.